Thursday, November 3, 2011

Underwear, They're Optional

We were getting ready for church a few weeks ago and I told Chloee when she got out of the shower to go put on her lace leggings under her dress. She did. About 5 minutes later, "These tights hurt me," I retorted with, "Stop whining and go get in the car."

We are sitting in sacrament meeting and Chloee starts screaming about how much the tights are hurting her. I sat there and wondered if somehow I maybe gave her Halle's tights instead. I take a quick peek at the tag and nope, they are Chloee's but Chloee seemed to have forgotten one very important step BEFORE putting on her tights.... UNDERWEAR. She seriously didn't have on any underwear. No wonder the tights were hurting her.

I took her home to get some undies on and now we always tease her that underwear aren't optional. She laughed for a bit, at the first and now she doesn't think it's so funny but I still do.

2 comments:

Abby Fowers said...

LOL! I am totally laughing - but don't tell her. She is the cutest!

Amy and Micheal said...

Ouch! I can see why that would hurt.... not that I've done that as an adult.... or yeah... Amy stop talking!! Oh that Chlo!