Sunday, March 28, 2010

Halle's 1st Birthday

This is so late, I know. I have not had time to put up this ever so long post about Halle's birthday. Just a warning, lots and lots of pictures, but hey, this is my blog and I can put a thousand pictures of Halle up if I want to. This is my only form of journaling. Sad thing is that I really cut it down from what I took with my camera.

HALLE TURNS 1!!!

She absolutely hated that hat.

She does this new thing where she says, "Oewwww" as you show her something cool.

A close up of the "Oewwww"

Trying to rip the hat off.

She loved this ball. Of course her favorite present was the one from the dollar store. This girl is obsessed with balls. She loves them in all sizes.

Now she's doing her fish kiss face.

Chloee hated that the camera wasn't on her.

See all the love for the ball?

She really didn't care much about unwrapping anything. Little lazy girl, she wanted us to do it for her so that she could get the present faster.

No, we do not let our children play with fire, although this picture would tell you otherwise.

After she (dad) blew out the candle. She thought that was pretty cool!

"Yum! But there's not enough in my mouth!"

"There we go, much better!"

Don't you want to just kiss that face? Well, I do!

"More, give me more!"

"I just can't get enough!"

"All that's left of my cupcake is the stupid wrapper, oh well, I'll eat it anyway! YUM!!!"

We had so much fun with her. She is so hilarious. I love the little facial expressions she pulls and the way she does her "courtesy" laugh, as my friend calls it.

Happy Birthday Halle!!!
We Love You!!!

7 comments:

spemberly.blogspot.com said...

She sure is cute! Happy late birthday to Halle!

Amy and Micheal said...

I love all those pictures. Who cares how much you put up, like you said, it's your blog!! She is such a cutie!! I can't believe she's one already! Before I know it she'll be getting baptized, driving, getting married... it'll be so fun to see! Now, if she hits retirement age and I'm still kicking around to watch that, Micheal is going to be in some serious trouble!

Anonymous said...

she is so cute :) Yay for one year old!!

Marcus said...

Sierra loved the pictures of Halle eating her cupcake. She laughed and laughed. She's adorable. Hope she starts feeling better.

Love Annie

Renae Williams said...

Happy Birthday little Halle! The cupcake pics are so priceless. She is such an adorable little girl. I can just hear her saying oohww! I'm surprised that she kept the birthday hat on for so long!

Alisa and Paul said...

Those pictures are the cutest! What a fun birthday!

Jen Duke said...

She is ADORABLE! Both of your girls are such pretty little things. Happy Birthday to Halle!