Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Happenings of Tonight

I made dinner tonight. It was stuffed french bread pizza! Yum, yum and I was so surprised it actually turned out looking good. My food never looks nice.


I went out running tonight. The snowflakes were coming down like crazy and I could hardly see. The snow kept flying right into my eyes and then my contacts started getting foggy.

Chloee had taken my gloves and headband that I dumped off when I got home and put them on. I was taking a shower when she showed me but then she only had on the headband and the gloves and underwear. I told her to tell Josh to take a picture of her but he made her put clothes on first. She looked so cute in her skivvies with her "accessories".

4 comments:

Jen Duke said...

Wow, that french bread dinner looks fabulous (*Cough cough* Post the recipe cough* cough*). Good for you for running in the snow too. I take one look out and if it's bad weather, it's my oh-to-easy excuse to NOT run outside.

Anonymous said...

That looked soooo GOOD! I'm so hungry now!!! I love Halle's face in the background and dang Josh for making Chlo get dressed that would've been so funny in her "skivvies" as you say! :)

Alisa and Paul said...

Wow! Your dinner looks incredible! It could be a cook book it looks so yummy. I am very impressed. I hope everyone loved it! It almost looks too good to eat- Actually it looks too good not to eat. I don't think it would have lasted long enough to take a picture at my house!

Amy and Micheal said...

I cannot, let me repeat, CANNOT remember the last time I cooked!! You are fantastic and that looks SO scrumptious! And way to go for running, even in the snow! you are the woman!