Friday, February 25, 2011

Just A Regular Laundry Day

I was doing laundry the other day, Tuesday, of course. I was switching loads, moving clothes from the washer to the dryer, when I found this...

Yes, I washed a plastic tea cup. I don't even know how this could have happened. I separate all the clothes into whites, colors and darks, so surely I would have seen or felt this chunk of plastic. Somehow it made its way through the separation and from the basket into the washer without me seeing it. Unless... Halle snuck it in while I went to get a shirt that I was soaking out of the sink. I'm going to go with Halle, that's much less embarrassing for me!

1 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

Now, if the next time you open the dryer and there is a tea cup AND your clothes smell like nasty tea... then you might have a problem, not to mention finding out where your girls learned to make tea and who their seller is in the middle of the night on a dark street corner. Yep, big problems right there. But little girls never sneak out of their house at night, right? :)