Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Random Pictures I Wanted To Post About

My fabulous sister, Amy, gave me this cute black dress and coral long sweater thing. Wow, I really can't think of what the word for that is. Anyway, it has been a LONG time since I felt cute in anything I wear to church. It was very sweet of her and she has exceptional taste, so I know I'll love whatever she picks out. Thanks, Ames.


Oh yes and the my girls gave me this adorable flower for my birthday. I wore it with the new dress that day to church.


This picture does NOT do these shoes justice. They are HUGE. Josh had to buy some steel toe boots for when he goes out to John Deere's facility in Iowa. Not only do they have to be steel toe but they also have to have the metatarsal guard. He brought these home and I thought they looked like Frankenstein's high top shoes. He did have to buy a size 13 but still, they looked enormous. Everyone who saw them thought they were huge too, expect Josh.


Chloee got this cool Paper Jamz guitar for her birthday. My sister, Annie, gave me the grand idea when she told me she had bought one for her son. Needless to say, she loves it.


I love that snicker. The other day, I was taking her bed sheet off to clean it and found a stash of tootsie rolls between the fitted sheet and her mattress. When I looked at her and said, "What is this?" She just looked at me, smiled (the above smile) and ran off. What?


My friend, Melissa, had a lump in her throat and had to have half of her thyroid taken out. A couple of days after her surgery, she came over and I helped take care of her. Yeah, I did such a great job, here she is coloring with my kids on the couch. It ended up coming back benign, so no cancer. Yeah!!!

1 comments:

Mandy said...

I haven't been on people's blogs for so long! I love reading yours...you always make me laugh. You look great...your kids are adorable...I hope you're doing as great as you look! :)