Monday, June 20, 2011

Treehouse Museum

I love the Treehouse Museum. My kids love it too. We went a couple of weeks ago with my friend Lindsay and her daughter, Ellie.


Who doesn't love a good, old fashioned tepee?


The map of Utah.


Halle's sourpuss face. Of course she's ticked off about something.


Halle and Ellie riding the bull together.


Sisters can share after all.


I love this picture. It looks like she's going to tip her hat and it has the phrase, "HOW THE WEST WAS FUN" in the background.


The GIANT chess set.


Halle giving Ellie "loves" after she pushed her. It's a good thing, for Halle's sake, that Ellie is so forgiving and still wants to be friends with her.

1 comments:

Marcus said...

Love your posts. Cute dress and fun pictures. I love Halle's snicker and facial expressions. Chloee is adorable and so grown up.

Annie