Saturday, June 11, 2011

T-ball and Grandparents

Chloee did T-ball this summer. She loved it. She got this bat for her birthday.


I love seeing that long, curly ponytail in the back of her hat.


A friend of ours coached her team. His son was playing on the team as well. I was really happy to have him be the coach. He's so easy going and the kids have fun. Josh helped coach too.


My parents came down for one of her games. Chloee desperately wanted my dad to see her play a game. Note: My dad is an AVID YANKEES FAN. Chloee's team, The Boston Red Sox. Micheal used to wear a Red Sox hat just to get my dad all riled up. Love it. The game they came down for, fell right between mine and Chloee's birthdays, so we celebrated those at the same time.


Do you think she LOVES that ring, or what?


My dad was going to wear his Yankee hat to Chloee's game (they were even playing the Yankees) but my dad decided to put that aside and support his granddaughter. His XC kids gave this hat to him for a present and to tease him about the Red Sox. I can't get enough of it.


My parents gave Chloee this tee to use for practice. She loves it and Matt was more than willing to help her out.


She got really good at it.


Thank you so much, Mom & Dad... and Matt for coming down to watch her play a game. It meant the world to her.

0 comments: