Monday, October 8, 2007

An Excuse to Pig Out!

This General Conference weekend we went down to Josh's mom's house to make caramel apples. We did it last year around the same time and they are sooooo delicious. I don't have any pictures of the apples or of them being made but it was a lot of fun.

Chloee carried this doll around everywhere. It is Auntie Rachie's but she was good about letting Chloee take care of it for her. She strolled this baby around the table, in the front room, all over the place and when she even got mad at it, she threw it down the stairs in the stroller. Oh, what a good mommy she is. I know what you're thinking, "Hum, I wonder where she got that idea?" Well it wasn't from me, we don't even have stairs!


Don't let Aunt Rachael see her in there, she told her not to sit in it, she is too big. Which is totally true but I HAD to take a picture of her in it after she threw some other doll out of it! Isn't she going to be the best big sister?


Grandma let Chloee play her piano. It was cute seeing the two of them playing it together. Chloee absolutely loved it. There was another picture of Chloee and Grandma cooking a big breakfast together but seeing as how I am such a nice person (and I know that Kathy would kill me, because she said she would) I decided to leave that one out! :)


Chloee and Aunt Rachael. I thought this was just an adorable picture. Chloee wanted to play with Rachael the whole time and with Rachael's toys. They are very cute together.


The adventurous 3, ok so we are missing the essential #4, Chandler. This is Chloee, Rachael and Tyler all with their fingers in their mouths, more than likely Chloee's idea! We had a lot of fun this weekend and most of us got sick from eating so many sweets. It is always fun when we can all get together. Thank for everything you did Kathy & Gary, we had a great time!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a fun weekend! Families are great!!

Anonymous said...

it's me again.....I just looked at my blog and saw your comment, answer to your question, we have always gone down to the Davis home to do the Hmong meal.

Amy and Micheal said...

Oh that Chloee, so full of feistiness. (is that even a word?) I guess she certainly has some issues about how parental authority should be handled. Not so much that she should be the one in the stroller tossed down the stairs, but that she should get to strap Mom and Dad in it and give em a good old heave ho!! Ha ha ha! I love ya Chlo, and that great attitude of yours, reminds me of the good old days with your mama! :)