Friday, October 26, 2007

Girl Fun

Yes, I am unfortunately married to a hunter. You know what they say, "when the cat's away the mice will play", which is exactly what we have done!! Ok, so Thursday wasn't so hot, I spent all day at my mom's and I cried a lot. I hate when he leaves and so does the Chlo, it is heart wrenching to see how much she misses her "dada".


Amy and I went to a movie on Friday and saw "Dan in Real Life", starring the very funny, Steve Carell. It was one of the cutest shows I have ever seen. I have to wait FOREVER for it to come out on DVD, seeing as how Friday was the premier. Dang it! Mom was gracious enough to watch the chilins while we went out. We snuck in some burritos to eat and Amy had no problem pulling hers out and eating it in front of everyone and letting them get a big whiff of the wonderful smell. She is so funny to go places with, always a laugh fest!


After the movie we went to Macey's and got some delicious ice cream. Here we are stuffing our faces (except mom) and trying to stop our monkey children from diving off the railing. It was very eventful.


The toosh pulled all of my rings out of this jewelry box and put them all on her fingers by herself, she is such a big girl.


Amers was a sweetie she came over and slept at my house Thursday and Friday night. When Micheal got off work she came over which was usually some time after 11 or 12. Thanks for sharing your wife with me Micheal, you are the best! Micheal gets great perks working for Coke, this picture proves it!


It's 2 am, what else can I say?


"Aunt Mamy, take me around some more on the magic rug" Amy hauled her around on it and she just thought it was a hoot! WAY TOO EARLY in the morning, after 2 nights of not going to bed until 2-3 am and Chloee getting up early, we were and I am still wasted!


Loving it as you can see!



We went swimming Saturday afternoon. Chloee loved it and she loved playing with grandma in the pool. We had a lot of fun on the noodles and just splashing each other.



We had a fun 3 days but we are very glad that daddy is back, even more glad that he didn't return with anything. One night Chloee cried herself to sleep screaming for her "dada". It was very sad but we are glad it's over..... until the 1st week in November when he leaves again for business to Ohio. I'm taking this week to recoup.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know exactly how you feel when your husband leaves for a hunting trip, although I don't think my Josh has ever gone on a three dayer. It was great that you had a fun filled couple of days, to help the time go faster. You are so lucky to have a sister that lives close :) That you can hang out with. Love the pictures!

Amy and Micheal said...

That was SO much fun! Thanks for letting me come and partay with you and the Toots. I had a blast!! We need to go to movies more often. Maybe next time we can sneak a pizza in! :)