Friday, October 19, 2007

Tuckered Out

After a fun afternoon at Grandma's house, Chloee passed out when she got home. My mom was really sweet and offered to take Chloee for the afternoon so that I could do whatever I wanted and have some peace and quiet. Normally, I would have fought with her about it but after the awful week I've had, I made no arguments!

She played at Grandma's, beat up Matthew, made cookies, tried to eat the batter, ate lots of chocolate chips, I'm sure unloaded the pantry and wreaked havoc at grandma's humble abode. She is such a good sport to spend that time with Chloee, it was very much appreciated!

I went to the Temple and had to show the house again. I just lounged around and enjoyed the silence and then made dinner with out someone grabbing at my leg the entire time. I love her to death, don't get me wrong but it was a nice, quiet time to relax.

From what I hear, the pick up wasn't so great! Josh said that when he went to get her, she absolutely did NOT want to leave. She was screaming and trying to push Josh away so that she could stay. Oh, the joys of being at grandma's house, it is WAY more fun than your own!


I had to snag a picture of both of us while she was asleep. She can't fight and scream about it when she's sleeping. What a little angel!

2 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

Smokin' Mama!! You look fabulous in the picture of you and Chlo! Your hair is so cute, totally Pantene Pro-V shine! And of the course the Toots is adorable too. I wouldn't want her to think she's been replaced as the center of attention. :)

The Over Family said...

Hey Kim! I love the stories you share about your little angel! :) Were you the same way when you were little? It's hilarious! I bet that it was great to get a break! Andrea :)