Sunday, October 14, 2007

The Last Night

On Friday night we went out to eat at Angie's. It was a lot of fun, of course Chloee isn't looking at the camera. "Hum, I wonder if their pancake mix is Krustez or if it is home-made?" Just kidding Kathy, I have to give you a hard time!


The waitress gave the kids little ice cream cones. As you can see, very clearly, Chloee loved hers. I'm sure the cold felt good on her gums.


Look at her snarf it down!!! She wasted no time at all. We were in a booth next to the window in the back and she just stared out at the cars. I think that was the best she has EVER been at a restaurant.


Getting ready for beddy bye time! Josh always pulls her shirt over and leaves it on her head, sometimes she thinks it's funny, sometimes, not so much. I guess it really depends on her mood, NO, that is such a shock with the Chlo, her mood changes on a whim????? News to me!!!


Chloee nestled her little face into grandma's neck and gave her BIG hugs and kisses before she went to bed. It was very cute to see her bond with grandma. It melts my heart every time I look at this picture because I know how much it meant to Kathy! (Chloee is just not a cuddly baby with ANYONE!)

1 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

Go Chloee, go Chloee!! Shove that ice cream in, you can beat out your dad for sure!! (well, maybe) lol! What a cutie Miss Chlo is.

PS Tranformers rock!!!!!