Sunday, October 14, 2007

Pumpkin Perfect

We went to buy some pumpkins to carve and paint. (Ok, I stayed home and got a break from the screaming Chlo while the rest of them went.) There were just too many to choose from! These 3 are so cute together. Rachael wrote a letter about how when she comes up to Logan she wanted to feed Chloee and sit by her and read Chloee her favorite book. It was so cute, I asked Kathy if I could have it and it is now on the fridge!


"Hum, which one should I pick guys?"


Let's see, Tyler's was a cool flame volcano with lots of red and yellow paint. As you can see, Kathy is carving it. Rachael's was a puppy dog, it was very cute too. I didn't get pictures of the finished products on either one of theirs. Bummer!


This is Josh's. Don't you think it looks like Sloth from The Goonies? He picked it because of its great nose!


Here's the "happy" family. I have about 3 pictures of Chloee screaming because she had to "sit" for a picture. Yeah, mine looks like a hooker, oh well, what do you do? Chloee is going to paint hers for family night, I will post a blog of hers later!

0 comments: