Saturday, July 5, 2008

Bad Day

Josh and I should not have been allowed to leave the house today. After visiting a friend this afternoon we made our way to the mall to look at a sale at The Children's Place. Well, no such luck there and we were getting ready to leave when we hit someone. It just so happens that the EXACT same parking stall JUST behind us was pulling out at the SAME time and they hit each other. FABULOUS! We were in the Honda and there was pretty much no damage done to the other car but ours has a big dent in the bumper, a little dent in the trunk and a broken light in the back! It was awful to say the least!


Then we head over to Wal-Mart to buy a few groceries and I go to pay for it and realize that my card is missing. Let me make this very clear, I DON'T EVER NOT KNOW WHERE MY CARD IS! Not good. I rush home to check the banking online and to search for my card. No such luck, I think it was stolen. Who knows, either way, it freaked me out and I had to cancel my card. It's been a great day!!!

1 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

Ok Kim, I didn't know that all this happened! I'm so sorry!!! I hate those days when you wonder why you ever got out of bed at all. Any word yet on your card? Call me if there is anything I can do for ya!