Sunday, July 6, 2008

THE PARADE

We went down to Josh's Mom's house for the 4th of July. We went to their city parade. It was so hot, as most of you know. Everyone was sweating. Sorry to anyone that was too close to me!


What a patriotic little cutie! This was when the American Flag was being marched by at the beginning of the parade!

This girl LOVES taffy, ok, so really ANY candy!















All the kids enjoyed their popsicles. Thanks Stacie for sharing with everyone. You can especially tell how much Rhyder LOVED his. He was so mad when Stacie took it away. That little chunk just grew up overnight!











Don't ask, I don't know why Josh took this picture. I had to put it in so that I could tease him about it! Seriously though, what?

After the parade we went over to the park and they did a "movie in the park". It was, The Bee Movie. Chloee loved it and so did the rest of the kids! I walked over to Holiday with Stacie to get her "daily fix" of carbonation! It was good to talk, I didn't really care to stay for the movie anyway!

3 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

Love the photo Josh! Is it the kilts? I saw way too many guys in Alaska wearing kilts and flip flops. Don't ask, I have no idea. What a fun parade, and love that Mong chowing on her taffy. I miss you guys!

The Family said...

I loved having everyone with us at the parade. It was a great 4th for me! I need a copy of all of the pictures! You did a great job.

The Johnson's said...

Kimberlee I love that picture of Chloee with her hand on her heart--so precious! Looks like you all had such a fun 4th of July. The race was great too--I can't believe she did it. Way to go Chloee!