Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Chloee's Twin

Don't you see the resemblance here? They are totally 2 look-a-likes, I can hardly tell them apart! Everyone KNOWS how much Chloee LOVES Darth Vader so when Amy was cleaning out her apartment, she gave this life size (well, life size to Chloee) Darth Vader model to Chloee! To say the least, she was beyond pleased. Thanks Amy... and Micheal!


Here she is kissing her "best friend" or twin, whatever you want to call him!


And now a hug for the little softy. That's right, Darth Vader is quite the marshmallow when it comes to Chlo. I know you wouldn't think so where he is always strangling people in Star Wars, well, need not worry, it is all a facade.


This is for Stacie. These are the shorts I bought for Chlo for her race on the 4th! So cute!


Last but not least, this is the adorable present Amy gave Chloee for her birthday. Amy's entire family have their own water bottles like this and they are decorated according to their personalities. Well, Chloee loves Amy's water bottle and wants to drink out of it every time Amy is here so Amy got her one and decorated it PERFECTLY. She said, "It's the 2 sides of the Chlo. The sweet girlie side and the dark side, you know, Darth Vader style." I love it and Chloee takes it around with her everywhere!

You know Chloee and Darth Vader DO have a lot in common. They both get what they want, when they want it and they both want to bring anyone over to the "dark side" with them. Even if it is the "dark chocolate" side. I love Chlo, she is great but her personality is WILD, CRAZY, DETERMINED, RELENTLESS, STUBBORN, STRONG-WILLED..... Ok, I could go on FOREVER! To sum it up, she's MY girl and I wouldn't trade that personality for anything in the world, even if it does drive me crazy 80% of the time!

3 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

Those pictures of the "twins" are ADORABLE!! I am so glad that Chloee is having fun with her new friend. Maybe she can also teach ol' Darthy some cool new dance moves! I love that she loves the water bottle! Long live Darth Vader..........and the Chlo!

Jenny said...

It's good to see that Chlo is better after her scary fall the other day! So when was her b-day? is she 2 years old now?

The carnival looked way fun! We haven't been to anything like that so far this summer....I hope Seth thinks camping is just as fun!

The Bowles said...

She might be a handful but she is SOOOO cute!! I love her hair and how she has her way of getting things with you guys! I think you guys do a great job!!! She's perfect!