Sunday, July 6, 2008

Fun In The Sun

Kathy and Gary put out a huge roll of visqueen wrap and put water down it with dish soap. The kids had so much fun, even though it was quite a climb up the hill to go back down again. Here are just a few pictures of them enjoying themselves.

Love those little cheeks hanging out!


I loved this picture of Rach! She actually went down once doing the splits. Limber little bugger!


This is Stacie's friend, Jen's little boy, Tanner. He was such a hoot to watch go down. He loved it and smiled this big every time. He was my favorite to watch!


Check out Tyler's face! I'm glad I caught that on camera! Nice, Ty!


Right here, Chloee was screaming and Chan caught a hold of her hand and was like, "It's okay Chlos, I got ya". It was so stinking cute!


Check out Rhyder's ever so concerned face! He looks like he's so scared but I don't even think he knew what was going on!


This group of 4 did everything together this fun 4th of July. Thanks for everything you did, Kathy & Gary, to make it such a fun and special day for the kids!

2 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

Ok, we need to do something like that! Imagine all the fun we would have! Now we just need a huge hill, some cool fancy wrap, dishoap, and water. Wow, that's everything. I'll put it on my list. Chloee is so cute going down backwards. And yes, those cheeks are so cute!

The Family said...

That was hilarious! I loved watching all of those cute kids going down. We need to invite Amy next time! Great pictures, Kim!