Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Riverton Carnival

I know there are A LOT of pictures in this post but I HAD to put them in. We went down to Kathy's on Friday and went to their city's carnival. The kids had a blast. Rachael was a total sweetie and took Chloee on pretty much all of the rides. Chlo is her shadow, no joke, she goes wherever Rach goes.


Poor Jaydan on this ride. He kept trying to climb out. It was not funny at all that he almost fell out but if you could have seen his face popping out from the back of this straw umbrella, you would have laughed so hard. I thought Stacie was going to pee her pants. It really was THAT funny!














Jaydan, expressing his concern to Dana.
































So midnight was a little late for Chloee to get to bed but it was all worth it to see how much fun she had. Almost everyone was there. Ok, out of Kathy's kids, it was only Josh and Stacie but Tami & Cody, Chris & Brandi, David and Michael were there. It was so fun. Hopefully, we've started a new tradition!

Chan seriously beat everyone in this fun house. I mean beat them like going through it. He is so fast, definitely a climber, he b-lined to to top and came down the slide before most of the other kids were even past the first step.

Chlo being ever so cautious!

Ty and Jaydan coming down the slide!

2 comments:

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

That Carnical looks way fun! I can't believe that you let Chloee stay up until midnight! WOW! Ethan would be a BEAR if he stayed up that late! Glad Chloee was happy!
yeah for potty treats! I just bought potty treats for Ethan...I just need to buck up and started training now....hmmm...he just doesn't get it yet though. I hear boys are slow learners? What's your opinion?

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

I meant to write CARNIVAL!! hahah! Better spell check next time I send a comment! hahahahah