Saturday, December 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Kennet

Today is my cute little nephew, Kennet's 4th birthday! Yea! This picture pretty much describes him in all aspects of his personality. From the dinosaur undershirt, just underwear and what is probably Boyd's boots, this is so "THE KENNET" as Amy and Micheal put it. Sorry that we aren't coming down for his birthday party, Amy, but thanks for being so great and understanding about it, as you always are.

Chloee seems to think that Kennet is 24! Whenever he's here he says, "Now Chloee, Kai is 5, you are 2 and I am 24!" So there you have it, the best dressed 24 year old I've ever seen. I hope you have a great birthday Kennet. We love you so much and I hope you get to talk to your Daddy today on the phone! LOTS OF LOVE!!!

2 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

I LOVE that picture of my little Micheal! I forgot that you had it. I must have a copy if it's ok, or do I already have one and don't know it?

You know we are good. Of course we would love it if you could come, but we totally understand. We're not the kind of people that care about a big show. Heck, I made his cake and wrapped his presents an hour before his party started. Nothing like waiting till the last minute, eh? And when I say "party" I mean "Me, Kai, Kennet, Mark, Jess, Matt, and Micheal's Mom and Dad eating corn dogs and french fries" It was awesome! Thanks for the sweet post, love ya!

Bob and Marie said...

Wow...I have never seen a photo that can capture the essence of The Kennet...this definitely does. What a great picture for all of us who know and love that awesome little boy. He has got to be destined for great things. What a cute post!