Sunday, December 7, 2008

Snowbird

We went to Snowbird this weekend. Josh's work has their annual Christmas Party, which is at Snowbird every year. We have dinner, entertainment and they also pay for a night stay at The Cliff Lodge up there. It is a fun and nice getaway! The entertainment was the same as last year, which was hilarious, so we were glad to see them again. It is a group called, Comedy Sports, from Provo. The guy that owns it and that travels with them as "The MC" has actually been on Comedy Central. He was so funny. We wandered back to our hotel room at 11 pm and didn't go to sleep until about 1 am. We both were so tired but couldn't fall asleep.

It was perfect timing for me and we really needed this getaway together. THANKS Mom for taking Chloee for so long. She still hasn't stopped talking about all the fun things you guys did together. I really appreciate the sacrifices you made to watch her. THANK YOU!


On a totally different note, here is a hilarious picture. Like Daddy, like daughter. When I woke up from our nap this afternoon, this is what I saw and I HAD to have a picture of it. Just too darn cute and worth the consequences I had to pay afterward... the monster being awakened from slumber... NOT JOSH, CHLOEE, but most of you probably figured that!

8 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

I'm so glad you guys had such a fun time! It's always nice to get away for a bit. And Kim, yowsers! You look fabulous, darling! Fabulous! [said in a cruella deville-type voice] At least you weren't sick this year.

Ok, that picture of Josh and Chloee is so adorable! Priceless! Chloee was the monster, really? Is Chloee code for "josh"? He he he!

Jenny said...

Glad you guys had a nice getaway :) I keep thinking we need something like that before Melanie comes.....but with only 9 weeks to go I guess I couldn't fly anywhere and long hours of travel gets hard too! But some place warm sounds nice now that it's snowing outside! I also want to do something with Seth (just the three of us) because I know that after Melanie comes it will never be just us again (not that that's a bad thing).......guess I better enjoy what I've got, while I've got it.

Renae Williams said...

I'm so glad that you guys had such a fun time. We had a blast with Chloee here with us putting up decorations. We miss her already. So cute picture of her and Josh sleeping. Like daddy, like daughter.

Mandy said...

I haven't visited for a while and loved the all the fun updates adn new christmas background. Good work! I love the picture of Josh and Cholee in bed. It's so cute! She is so adorable! I can't wait to see baby sister! :) Merry Christmas!

Krysta said...

That is a cute picture!

How fun that you got a free getaway! I'm jealous. Glad you two had fun!

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

AHHH miss the utah snow! Love the picture of Josh and Chloee sleeping! Precious!

Heather said...

That picture is hysterical!

It was so good to see you at Snowbird--you looked like a totally hot mamma in your dress!

The Family said...

That is so funny that they both have their arms above their heads. Chlo will love that picture someday