Wednesday, December 24, 2008

TREEHOUSE

The weekend before Josh left to go out of town we went to The Treehouse. It is this really neat place in Ogden. Chloee loves it so much that we bought a membership there. There are so many fun things to do there. Here are just a few pics of what we did.

There is this little theater place where the kids can put on play clothes and do plays. It is so cute! I loved this picture of her in this dress.

The king and his princess in the royal chairs.

This chess set is huge. Chloee whooped Daddy in their game of chess.

If Chlo were the president!

This big chair reads you stories. Kind of creepy and cool, all at the same time.

Chlo sure was at home here with this kitchen set. I love the old fridge.

Grandma Kathy will be so proud to see this. Chloee is our little nurse. Jury is still out on whether or not she'll be that nice to our baby when she comes.

This slide is PITCH BLACK and all the kids are so scared to go down it. This is how Chloee ended up, head first. All kids get twisted around in that thing.

The FAMOUS fire truck. This is right at the first when you walk in. They can put on the hats and the coats. She loves this place.

Now when people come visit, we'll have to for sure go to The Treehouse. Amy, your kids would LOVE it there. Lots of fun!

5 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

Yes! How much fun! We MUST go while Micheal is here! Although I'm not sure who will have more fun, him or the kids! How I love that boy!

Those pictures are all so cute! I love Chloee at the President's desk. She'd make a great Pres, we could all have cookies for breakfast. Yeah, that chair is kind of cool/creepy. Now I'm so antsy to go. In a couple of weeks, we will. We'll put on the schedule for when Micheal is here. How much fun all of us will have!

Heather said...

What adorable pics! I've always wondered what the treehouse is up here . . . you find all the fun places for kidos. You are an awesome mama. I hope you had a wonderful holiday!

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

That treehouse place looks soo fun! I really need to see if they have one around here! I love all of Chloee's facial expressions! haha What a cutie!

The Family said...

Shouldn't you have said "Grandma Kafty?" I love those pictures and of the presidents desk. I'll have to try this place out!

Krysta said...

What a fun place! My kids would love that!