Friday, February 13, 2009

37 Weeks & Good News

I went in for my doctors appointment today. Here I am with 3 more weeks to go and I have been feeling like I can't see the light at the end of the tunnel. March 6th? I can't go until March 6th, and thankfully, I won't!

He checked me and I'm dilated to a 2.5 and 80% effaced. I was so happy, I couldn't stop smiling. As if that wasn't enough good news. He set up Monday, February 23rd to induce me. That's right, no matter what, I only have 9 more days, not 21! He did say that he doesn't think I will remotely get to the 23rd. He thinks I'll come in the next few days. I must say since he checked me, the contractions have picked up quite a bit! We'll see...

5 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

Ooh, yes!! I am so excited for you guys! Only a little left to go Kim, you can do it! I'm so glad that your appt went so well! You look so stinking cute in your picture, by the way!

Marcus said...

Hi Kim,

I'm so glad you won't have to go to your due date. That's a good sign that your effaced and dialated so much. Hopefully she'll come soon. The last weeks are the worst. Good luck. Keep us posted. We love and will be praying for you.

Love Annie :)

spemberly.blogspot.com said...

Congrats and good luck. I hope all goes well!!

Foster Family said...

Hooray! I'm so glad that the end is so near. You'll be holding that little Sweetie soon and it will all be worth it. All it took for me was to have Dr. H give me an induction date and Bailey came within days. I'm crossing my fingers for you. Can't wait to hear that she's here - healthy and happy!

Heather said...

How exciting! I can't wait to see your new little arrival. Sending good thoughts that everything goes wonderful and smooth for you. Take care!