Friday, February 27, 2009

A Quick Thank You

Yes, the soldier that died in Iraq is my sweet brother (in-law), Micheal. It has been a very hard time for our family. It has been a very bitter sweet time. A new life came into the world and just 3 days later a beloved brother left this world. Micheal will be very missed.

I wanted to write a quick thank you to everyone for their emails and phone calls, offering their condolences at this difficult time in our lives. We have felt an overwhelming amount of love from everyone with their concern and prayers. Many of you have asked how you can help, or if you can donate money and how. There has been an account set up at Wells Fargo, anyone who is interested in donating money to Amy and her boys, you can do so at any Wells Fargo branch. The fund is set up under the name Amy Alleman. Thank you for all of your love and support.

Please keep our family in your prayers, especially Amy and her 2 boys. I am putting a few links on here if you want to read some of the articles about Micheal that have been in the newspapers.

http://hjnews.townnews.com/articles/2009/02/26/news/news01-02-26-09.txt

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=148&sid=5686863

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=5696795

http://deseretnews.com/article/1,5143,705287226,00.html

9 comments:

Jenny said...

Thanks Kim :)

The Over Family said...

Hi Kim,

I'm so sorry about the hard time that you and your family are going through right now. You are in my thoughts and prayers, as well as Amy and her family. Hang in there!

Andrea

Mandy said...

I'm so sorry! I knew he looked familiar on the news, and it was from your blog. You and your family are in our prayers.

Emily + Eric said...

Kim,
I've been thinking a lot about you. The entire Alleman/Williams family will remain in our prayers for a long time to come.

Krysta said...

I'm so sorry to hear that. I can't even imagine the emotions that you all are going through right now. I will keep your family in my prayers, especially Amy and the boys.

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

I hope that you and your family are doing well. We will keep you in our prayers. Wish we could be there to attend the viewing.

Karen said...

Kim, I have thought so much about you. I cannot imagine being in your shoes. Having a baby and then losing a brother. I'm a mess as it is after I have a baby as far as my emotions go...and all other aspects of my life come to think of it. (i'm kinda a mess period.) Use your sweet Halle as a source of peace and calm. You're in my prayers. Love ya!

spemberly.blogspot.com said...

I am so glad that Amy and the boys have those wonderful pictures you took of him and them. What a treasure you have given them!

Heather said...

Thanks for the info and we're thinking about you and your sister's family!