Monday, February 9, 2009

What! You Didn't Know...

...that Micheal is secretly a model.


...that Chloee was a wizard and is wanted in Russia.


...that Paris Hilton has a secret crush on my husband.


...that good old Benjamin retired and the $100 bill was replaced with my gorgeous face.


...that my sister, mom and I make great graffiti work.


...that my little family is famous on streets everywhere.

Well, there are a lot of things you don't know about me and my family! I thought I'd share just a few.

5 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

That is AWESOME!!! We have such a secret celebrity life, don't we? All the poor unsuspecting people in our lives had no idea they were hobnobbing with mega-stars! No more hiding...so.... Dude, did Josh finally get his restraining order against Paris? Please tell me yes! She was getting real annoying there. Even though Vogue was a great paycheck he's real excited for the cover of Guns & Ammo next.... and I can't even tell you how glad I am that you got Benjamin's spot before the spotlight hoggin' Obama snatched it up! And tell the Chlo that I wish her the best of luck at Hogwart's this year! Whew that was great to get off the chest!

The Over Family said...

How did you do that?! Photoshop? That is so hilarious! :)

Krysta said...

That is so funny! How on earth did you do that? I love it btw. It's awesome!

Emily + Eric said...

How cool is that? Micheal is especially becoming on the cover of Vogue. I knew the whole soldier thing was just a cover up. He's a fashionista at heart.

Heather said...

How fun is that!