Sunday, February 15, 2009

FRIDAY THE 13TH...

When I had my dr appt on Friday, we celebrated Valentine's Day and Jordan's birthday when we got back to my mom's house. Yes Jordan WAS born on an actual FRIDAY, the 13th. Spooky!

Chloee and my mom made cookies, which is their tradition every time we go to a dr visit. After we all frosted them. Chloee would put the entire bottle of sprinkles on one cookie. One time, I actually caught her with the bottle against her lips and she was inhaling all of the sprinkles.

Happy 22nd, JD! My mom made these really good pizzas for dinner too! She's all pro with all of her accessories she has. The boys love when she tries a new pizza recipe and they get to "test" it!

Jordan was kind enough to let Chloee help him blow out his candles. Then when it was all over, she had him light them again, so that she could blow them out over and over.

What better birthday present than a kiss from the Chlo!

Yes, I am enormous. I take up majority of this picture!

For Valentine's Day my mom made Chloee this adorable little apron. Chloee always has to wear one when they do cookies and now she has one that fits. So cute!

They also made these little heart bean bags. My mom said that Chloee even helped sew it. She would push the back-stitch button and run the wheel.

She bawls every time we leave my mom's house. It's sad because she looks forward to it all week and then it's over so fast. What will she do when we aren't up there every week due to doctors visits? Scary! I don't even want to think about it.

The girls! Sorry your eyes are shut, mom, but this is the only picture where Josh didn't cut my head off.

Thanks for the great time! Happy Birthday Jordan!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

sounds like a fun time for Chloee :) Can't wait to see your cute baby girl, good luck with everything!! You look so cute :)

Amy and Micheal said...

I can't believe that we missed each other by that much! Those pictures are SOOO cute! I love Chloee making the cookies and her kissing Jordan. I can't believe he's 22! And if we did the things now that we did to him 10 years ago, he'd wallop us! You look so cute, Kim!