Friday, February 6, 2009

Groundhog Day

I realize that Groundhog Day was on Monday and I'm just talking about it now on Friday the 6th but I really don't care. How dare that little rodent predict 6 more weeks of winter with his all magical shadow. Really no matter what the verdict is, it's always 6 more weeks of winter here in Utah. Winter makes me blue, throw being fat and pregnant on top, not the best concoction.

Today has been one of those days. You know the ones where everyone bugs you. Anything they say or do pushes you to your limits of breaking. Even when we are out and I see people smiling, I am irritated. I'm irritated with stupid people who annoy me. Pretty much EVERYTHING grits on my nerves.

Today, I have felt much like the picture of this groundhog. I guess I can't totally hate him, obviously we have something in common.

1 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

That picture had me rocking with laughter!! It's like seeing a picture of myself 3 days ago. Sorry, I must have rubbed my 'super annoyed with everyone' disease off onto you. But thanks for listening to me gripe when I needed to vent. And you can always do the same to me! Although, it'd would have been awesome to see a pregnant gal slug someone!