Saturday, June 12, 2010

My Driver's License Mug Shot

On my birthday, I had to get my license renewed. I swear, no one's driver's license picture EVER looks good. Well, after I stood in line for forever, I finally got up to the counter. The girl who was helping me said, "Wow, this is a really good picture of you. Either you're really photogenic or you're just having a good day. It's weird, it's really a good picture, especially for being a driver's license picture." At this point, I'm thinking, "I must look pretty darn good in this picture." I can't see it, she's looking at it on her computer. She prints me out my temporary, gives it to me, I settle in the car and can't wait to see this picture.


Yep, here it is. Are you kidding me?
I came home and said to Amy, "It looks like a freaking mug shot for a woman's prison." (There was more said that I am choosing NOT to put in this post.) This picture doesn't even do this thing justice. I thought Amy was going to wet her pants.

Luckily for me, when the original came, it didn't look half as bad. I still don't know what that worker was smoking. If my picture looked "that good" I don't want to see what all the other pictures look like. Scary!

1 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

Gangsta' Ber, that's your new name!! You can roam the streets like no one else and I'll now be buying you a .45 for your birthday along with a low riding cadillac that has multi-colored doors. Whatya say? It'll go great with your new mug shot!