Sunday, June 6, 2010

Relaxation, Awhhh.....

I have wanted a hammock for a while now. Amy has one and Halle loves it. I love to just sit in it, it's so comfy and if Halle will stop screaming when she's in it, well then, I MUST have it!!!


I actually scored a screaming deal on it. It was originally $240 at Kohl's. It was 50% off, making it $120. I got a 30% off coupon there, which took off $36, making it $84. My mother-in-law had given me a $30 gift card to Kohl's for my birthday, so BAM... I got it for $54!


I guess I'll let the rest of the fam enjoy it too!


We need to work on Chloee's "pretend" sleep face.

I got it last week but the weather was so crazy, so we put it up yesterday. It was so fun. After we put the girls to bed, Josh and I stayed up until midnight looking at the stars and talking. Of course he pulled out his phone and did Google Sky on all of the stars and constellations. Amy, I'm sure you wouldn't expect anything less!

1 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

You got it!! Yea! Yea for hammocks and all their delicious comfort and swinging goodness! It looks fabulous! I can't wait to try it out the next time I come down. Tell Josh on his next constellation escapade to find me Cassiopeia.... please. She's my favorite cause she has such a cool name.