Friday, August 20, 2010

18 Months = Ready For Nursery

This face describes everything about Halle's personality. Oh how I love that little rambunctious sweetie!


She finally turned 18 months. Josh and I can now attend all 3 meetings of church again. Something we have not done in 18 months. She loves it. She walks right in and doesn't look back and you basically have to drag her out of there when it's time to go. I love the nursery leader. She let me bring Halle in before she was 18 months as long as I stayed in there too. It sure beat walking the halls trying to keep her quiet because she wanted to be beating on all the doors.... or doing some other destructive behavior.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

what CUTE pics of Halle! I love it that Mel goes to nursery too :) Although JOsh & I got put in as Sunbeam teachers, now we get the kids when they get out of nursery :) I just have to shove melanie in and make sure I get out before she sees me, she's still very attatched!