Monday, August 9, 2010

Pimping Koda

I don't know if I've ever really said anything about Koda, our dog. He is INSANE! He's a purebred black labrador. He cost a pretty penny. Josh loves this dog. He is AKC registered and has an amazing "pedigree". I swear, it's like genealogy for dogs.

I told Josh that he needs to earn his keep, ha ha ha (the dog, not Josh). Evidently dogs that are purebred and all that fancy shmancy stuff are worth something. People will pay a nice price for your dog's "goods". Yep, we're pimping out our dog, the correct term would be "studding" but that doesn't bring near the smile to my face as "pimping" does.

We went out and got some pictures of him to put with his ad. I said to Josh, "Let me get this straight. Someone is going to pay us to let our dog go have a sleepover with their dog?" That makes me happy = money and we sure know it will make Koda happy = sex. Thanks for having good genes, Koda.


He can jump even higher than these pictures show. Josh had worn him out pretty good before I took these pictures.


While I was taking pictures, I looked up and Josh was just petting Koda, trying to calm him down and I snapped this shot. Josh loves it. I figured I might as well put it in. Josh is outnumbered in our house, 3 girls to 1 man. I think he bonds well with Koda cause he's the only other "male" in the family.

1 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

Koda, you canine whore! But you're a whore with purebred genes, so it's all good I suppose. And look at those jumps! You'll be getting a call soon, I guarantee it! Try not to bite the pillows or wet the bed at your sleepover.