Sunday, August 1, 2010

The Klunker Car

My friend, Melissa, has this car staying at her house. It's her grandpa's car. He rides it around in the parades. He's a "Shriner". I don't even know what that is but she calls it a Klunker car. She brought it over and we took the kids for some rides. Chloee loved it, who am I kidding, I loved it!


Yeah, I don't know how I fit my fat butt in there. Good thing Chloee is tiny and takes up a minuscule amount of space.


Josh took Chloee for a spin. Halle was already in bed or she would have been taking a ride as well. It also has that really cool horn, awuuuueeeghhha! That's what it sounds like but I'm sure you have no idea what I meant by that.

1 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

I could have driven that thing all day! I think I need to get one for when I'm a senior citizen so I can ride in the parades, too! That's it, Kim, we are going to start saving up now for our parade joy rides! Melissa was so nice to let us in on the fun!