Saturday, August 7, 2010

DIDDY

Halle adores Chloee. A while ago, I started calling Chloee, Sissy. Halle calls Chloee Sissy but it comes out, Diddy. If I give Halle a fruit snack, she'll stand there and stammer, shouting, "Diddy". She is telling me that she wants one for her sister.

Everything that Halle gets, she wants one for Diddy. If she gets a drink, capri sun, treat, ANYYTHING, there's Halle demanding that her sister get one as well. It's unbelievable. When Halle gets up before Chloee, she'll search the whole house saying, "Diddy". These 2 are connected at the hip.

If Chloee is in dress up clothes, so is Halle. They lay in Chloee's bed together and pretend that they are sleep, doing their "Honk Choo". They unravel the toilet paper together. They read books together. They get each other in trouble but Halle is always hot on Chloee's heals, doing everything her diddy is doing.

About a month ago I dropped Chloee off at a birthday party. Halle had an absolute conniption fit when Chloee got out of the car and she did not. We came home, she went downstairs to the family room, curled herself up in a ball, crying on the floor she was saying something but I couldn't make out what it was through all of her crying. I finally realized that she was saying, "Diddy!" in the midst of her sobbing. It absolutely broke my heart!

What am I going to do when Chloee starts preschool in September?

3 comments:

Renae Williams said...

I love how Halle is always looking out for Chloee and making sure she gets her treats and snacks. What a cutie! These two are going to be good little buddies.

Anonymous said...

what a cute post :) It's so fun that they have each other :) Sisters are fun!

Amy and Micheal said...

I thought I was going to die if Josh impersonated Halle's "Foot Nack!" bit one more time. It was so hilarious!! Halle is so sweet, always looking out for Chloee. Let's hope it lasts before they are spilling blood over who gets the bathroom first. Cute sisters!