Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Chloee Tries Tapping

I can hardly even look at this picture for multiple reasons. The first being, Wow... my little girl isn't so little anymore, she looks much older than 4 in this picture. The second being, Wow... I'm so dead, she is one beautiful little girl. I don't think Josh really cared for this picture. He knows what the future holds.

My friend knows someone who teaches tap. Well, it's actually clogging but they can wear tap shoes and they work fine. It's only $15 a month and she will go every Thursday for half an hour. I contacted the woman who does it and she said that Chloee could come try a class for free to see if she likes it before I sign her up.


Melissa found these tap shoes that were Chloee's exact size at a garage sale for $2. They looked brand new. We went and bought some ribbon to use as the laces.


Of course, Chloee loved it. I came home and enrolled her but the fall tap doesn't start until the first of October, so we have a little bit before she starts. I figured it would be a good thing to put her in some sort of activity. The teacher doesn't do these big recitals with the expensive costumes or anything. That's how she keeps the price down so low. She just does the little recitals in her basement and keeps it simple.... exactly how I want it.


She wouldn't be Chloee if she didn't do her "crazy" face when I'm asking her for a smile.


Good Luck Chloee! I'm sure you'll have so much fun doing tap with your friends.

4 comments:

Jen said...

She is so cute and looking so grown up!

Renae Williams said...

Chloee you are so beautiful. I love your smile! Have fun at tap class and in preschool this year. Love you

The Over Family said...

Chloee looks so adorable! You're right, you better watch out for her when she hits the teenage years! ;) That's great that you were able to sign her up for tap classes -- sounds like fun!

Amy and Micheal said...

Lock her up. Lock her up now... And get Josh a wicked Stella for Christmas... you know, the kind with 4 scopes and heat sensor imaging to take out the punks trying to date the Chlo. Seriously, she looks so grown up in that first picture. I love her little tap shoes. She will do a great job!