Thursday, September 15, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Sites

Besides my friend's blogs, there are a few websites that I love and check on a daily basis.

#1. OUR BEST BITES. I love the recipes from these women. I have cooked probably over 30 of their meals and literally, have LOVED every single one of them. The picture below is of their Spinach Bacon Tortellini. It is divine. I have tried so many new recipes with them and have tried some stuff I know I wouldn't have probably tried to even cook normally.

#2. TEEFURY. I don't know why I check this site but once in a while I love a shirt that gets put on there. It is only on for 24 hours and it's ideas that just regular people have sent in. I love when they do a mash-up of 2 great things.

#3. U-CREATE. This website is amazing. I cannot believe some of the awesome things people can create. It is this woman who posts stuff about creations people have come up with and done and gives you step by step instructions on how to do so. You could pretty much find ANYTHING that you are looking to make along with its tutorial.

#4. KNOCK OFF WOOD. This site shows you how to make anything out of wood. She makes all of her furniture, beds, tables, you name it. I also saw a tutorial on there for a kids kitchen. Super cute.

#5. SUGAR DOODLE. What a life saver this site has been since I was put into primary. It has lesson helps, activity day ideas (my other calling) and lots of great ideas. It has help for any organization you are serving in the church. Love it.

#6. THE IDEA DOOR. This is a great site to help with visiting teaching. Every month it has a new handout you can give for your message. I do this every month. It's quick, easy and adds a personal touch.

#7. MPIX. This is a wonderful new site I've come to love. It is a great place to order your photos at excellent quality for an awesome price. A picture that I was looking into enlarging would have been around $100 at Inkleys, $38 on this site and the colors and quality were superb.

#8. PICNIK. I do a lot of touch-ups and fun things on this photo editing site.

#9. PINCHING YOUR PENNIES. I love this site for many reasons. Their online deal feed is my favorite. They actually send me an email every day with the new deals. I get most of my Christmas shopping done using these deals.

I have also heard nothing but good things about PINTEREST but have not gone into that world yet. I need to get a move on that.

1 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

Ok, I need to start making some of the recipes out of my Our Best Bites cookbook. Everything you have ever made for me has tasted SO good!! So far it has managed to collect a lot of dust. Ah, I love teefury. I really wish I would have gotten that Slothbert loves Chunkie one!!