Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Lagoon, Only Once?

Last year we went to Lagoon more times than I can count. Granted, he had season passes then. He had a fun opportunity to go with some good friends. My friend Emma's sister works there and on employee day we were able to get tickets for each of us for only $10. Wahoo!!! The girls have been begging us to go this year.


I love that Emma and I made the guys take the kids on this ride.


Emma and myself took the kids for a while so the guys could ride some rides and then we swapped, except that we couldn't get a hold of the guys when we were done. What are the chances? BOTH of their phones had died. That's fun, try finding someone at Lagoon when you have NO idea where they are, even though they were supposed to stay in kiddie land.


Halle and her boyfriend, Eli.


It was an interesting night. We didn't head back to the kids halloween stuff in time, they were already shut down. That stunk. Emma didn't feel good all night and either did I as the night went on. She ended up running a fever later that night, then I did the next night, then threw up. We are two peas in a pod.

0 comments: