Friday, September 9, 2011

The State Fair

We went to the State Fair with Josh's mom and her kids. She called me earlier that morning and we decided to meet up later that day. We had so much fun.


They had this huge slide we took the kids down. I SCREAMED the entire way down and when I reached the bottom, the worker was laughing hysterically because of how loud I was. Embarrassing, I know.

Chloee and Rachael.

Kathy took Halle down. She conquered her long childhood fear of big slides. When she was younger, the sack she was using as the slide came out from under her and she got burns on her legs. Thanks for taking Halle.


Chloee and Rachael again.


We got to do this fun FFA course.


They got to put on aprons, go around and pick up fruits and veggies and feed animals. It was very entertaining to watch Halle.


That is made out of LEGOs. WHAT?


We sat down to eat some dinner and these ducks came through with a guy leading them around the park. It was neat to see. They did exactly what he said. I love the little scarf bandannas they are wearing.

1 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

That slide looks freaking scary and so fun!!! I would be screaming too!! And I know that I can't ever show the Lego shark to Kennet because then he will be asking for it for his birthday!! Silly boy! Glad you had so much fun with Kathy!