Friday, September 12, 2008

Stacie's Visit

Stacie came up to visit last Saturday night. Josh's step-sister, Jennifer, was getting married in Ogden. Stacie and her boys came, we went together and then she stayed the night. Here is a picture with their step-brother, Kevin.

Kevin took this picture, I guess I'll cut him some slack, it was pitch black outside and you couldn't see anything in the view finder. We got there late and Jennifer was already out of her wedding dress, oh well, it was fun to see everyone. I didn't get a picture with Dana in it. :(

This was probably the HAPPIEST I have ever seen Chloee at church. She was ecstatic that Chandler and Rhyder came with us. You should have seen her face as we were walking in the church, just skipping, beaming from ear to ear. I know that is sad but I seriously have NEVER seen her that happy to be at church!

The kids walked home with Josh from church. At first, Chandler didn't want to go to his Primary Class but did go for the last half and was all excited about it. Chandler and Chloee played light sabers all day and they were "both" Darth Vader and anytime one would get the other with their light saber, they would just put a "band aide" on it and then they were fine! It was hilarious to listen to their conversations. Also, Rhyder popped his first tooth through in Sacrament Meeting, what a good little boy!

I just love this hat. She's doing much better with nursery lately!

Thanks for coming Stacie, we had so much fun. Oh and who can forget when Chandler locked ALL the sets of keys in your car! We seriously tried everything for hours, asked neighbors that were cops, called the cops, they wouldn't come unless their was a kid in the car. We even attempted to ask my drug-dealer neighbors but they wouldn't even answer the door. It was a nightmare. I called a locksmith place and they said it would be $65 plus labor, that's well over $100. I finally called this guy in my bishopric that I knew was a mechanic (that I don't know very well, we were DESPERATE) and asked him what he though we could or should do. Being the sweet man he is, he came over, brought his tools and after about half an hour, got it unlocked! Whewh!!! It was funny once it was all over.

3 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

First, you look smokin, Kim!! What a cute pregnant chica, and you don't even look it. I love those pictures of Chandler and Chloee. Hey, if it makes you feel any better, all I have to do is pull out my pantyhose and Kennet cringes and asks "Are we going to church?" with the saddest look on his face.

That is so funny (I can say that cause it wasn't me) that ALL the keys got locked in. My cop one would have worked because I usually do have my kids locked in there. It's just that they don't want to let me in. Sigh. I'm so glad that Stacie was able to come up for a visit and have some fun! Family and cousins are the best!

Stacie Peterson said...

It was really fun! Thanks for letting me come and stay with you. In always have so much fun there!

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

Kim! YOu look so cute! I guess you are feeling better since you are smiling in the pics eh! ha ha!

Chloee's haircut post was adorable! Sooo cute! She did a great job!

Hey! My family and I are coming to Utah! If you are around we would love to see you! We are having a get-together at Lacey Hales new home on Sept. 24th at 6pm if you can make it that would be awesome! write me back for more details on the location! :)