Thursday, September 4, 2008

Labor Day

This is a little out of order but I just don't have the patience to move these pictures around right now! Here's what we did this Labor Day weekend.

SUNDAY
We were going to have Root Beer Floats but we had no Root Beer, so it's Ruby Red Squirt Floats!

Chloee loved Candy Land. We played it twice I won once and Chloee won once so pretty much dad was shut out. She loved turning the cards over and SCREAMING the color and then going her spaces.

We made a "tent" out of our card table and a blanket. Josh and Chloee laid underneath there and we watched a movie. We got out the flashlights too.


MONDAY
We went to "Tomato Days" in Hooper on Labor Day. It was a lot of fun. They had what Josh called a "Brazilian Street Market" which is pretty much where people sell you crap. Well, it was still fun but as we were looking though the boxes, there was one full of BRAS. Could you imagine anyone ever buying a bra at a fair in some bin? Really?


The night ended with me and Chloee on the couch in the "snuggle snuggle" position. She always comes up to me when I'm on the couch and says, "Mommy, I want to snuggle, snuggle with you!". I love it!


We watched all the Shrek's, which is something we haven't done before. Thanks Maren for letting us borrow them.

We also watched Penelope, I LOVED this movie. Of course, you can tell that from my side bar though. Way cute and who wouldn't want to watch something with James McAvoy in it? Thanks Amy!

Let's see, we also made cookies, chex mix (which I've managed to pretty much dwindle down to nothing, all by myself). Josh changed the oil in the cars and we pretty much just relaxed, which was the best part!!!


3 comments:

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

Love the cotton candy picture! It's almost as tall as Chloee! I truely believe that a family who eats together stays together! ha ha love that quote!!! YOu are sooo cute!

We are flying into Utah soon. Check out our blog and you can see if we can meet up and have a party or something! :)

Amy and Micheal said...

I LOVE how adorable you guys are!! All those pictures are so precious. I especially love that one of Chloee eating the corn. What a fun weekend you guys had!! I'll have to steal your 'tent' idea, the boys would love that! And of course I love that picture of you and the Chlo snuggle snuggled up on the couch. Families are so great! And your's is just so stinkin' cute! I'm so glad you guys had such a blast!

Which bra did you get Kim? :)

Heather said...

You guys always seem to do the funnest things! Great pics!