Friday, September 5, 2008

The Weed Man

Yes, that's right, The Weed Man. Today I went and visited The Weed Man. I was telling my friend Jackie that I don't know what to put on my walls now that I've painted and she said, "Let's take a visit to The Weed Man". It was so much fun. It is this little place in Ogden on the side of the road. This man makes these wreaths, stars, etc., out of weeds and it is SO cheap. You all know how much these kinds of things cost at craft stores. He has so much it isn't even funny! Seriously we went in barns and they are all over outside of the buildings. Pretty much anything you want, he has.

I'm glad I learned about his new found keepsake. When any of you come visit, we have to make a trip to The Weed Man, it will be worth your while!

I made Jackie get in this picture, she reluctantly did!


This is the one I bought to go over my kitchen table. It looks so great there, it really adds a lot to the wall. You can't really tell the color tones here, the lighting wasn't great but I love it!


I bought this one to go in the downstairs bathroom. I can't believe how much one thing on the wall lights up the entire room.

There you have it. Go see The Weed Man instead of Tai Pan, Michael's, Roberts, or whoever it is that is ripping you off for fabulous home decor.

7 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

That's it! I am planning a trip and you and I are going to the Weed Man!! Those are so cute, Kim!! And who doesn't love a bargain? I need to stop by, so I can see them in person. Love them!

The Johnson's said...

I've heard of the Weed Man. My friend up here goes there all the time, I need some serious help from him. I'll have to get the address from you sometime after we paint.

Jenny said...

love the weeds :) I'm great at growing them, I didn't know you could make things with them that look great in your home!

It may be different in Ut, but in Idaho you actually have to be 5 years old before you start soccer. Seth is ALMOST five and we knew the coach, so he got us in on his team. So Seth is actually playing on a 5 and 6 year old team. Everyone looks so huge compared to him. But maybe in Ut you can be 4...you would probably want to check with your city office.

Heather said...

Your walls look so cute! That's awesome that you found The Weed Man . . . I'm going to have to remember that place. When I have some money that is. :-)

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

OOOOOOOOO! Those do like nice! I like the WEED MAN!!! I wonder if I could fit one of those in my suit case when we come in a few weeks?

Karen said...

Sweetest name ever. THE WEED MAN. I think I'll even be able to trick my husband into stopping there. ;) Seriously, super cute, I can't wait to check it out next time I'm in UT. Thanks for the tip and hope you're feeling well!

spemberly.blogspot.com said...

What an awesome business! Love your new decor!