Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas Decorations

This post is so late, we did this on the first Monday of December for Family Night. I seriously think that I am going to have to post everyday just to get all of the stuff in for 2009.

Every year we get a real tree. We usually go to a tree lot and cut it down but this year we just couldn't pull it all together, so we just went and bought our ever so good smelling tree at Wal-Mart.


Daddy and Chloee decorating the tree together.


Don't you just love those Tinkerbell jammies?


The finished product. Isn't it so gorgeous?


It looks really pretty when all of the lights are out.


Seeing as how we don't have a fireplace, this is where we hang our stockings. Yes, Halle's still says, "Baby Adams", it's from last year before we decided what to name her.


Just some of the cute little decorations we have around the house. My ward did the JOY sign for a Relief Society Enrichment. I actually wasn't there for it but Amy and I did them together over Thanksgiving.

We always have so much fun decorating. It was especially fun this year because Chloee was lots of help and Halle tried to eat the tinsel. Check that, Halle tries to eat the tree, unwrap the presents and steals all of the ornaments off the tree and then proceeds to try and eat them. Yes, if it's in her hand, it goes in her mouth!

3 comments:

Alisa and Paul said...

Your decoration are very festive and cute! We love the smell of fresh cut trees too! We only get the candle smell though. We also hope you are feeling better after your wisdom teeth. That stinks to have surgery around Christmas with so many great treats.

Renae Williams said...

Your Christmas decorations are so cute. Your house is always so inviting and feels like home! Halle is going to keep you on your toes while she is in the "Hoover" stage of babyhood. Chloee is such a big helper! Love you all.

Amy and Micheal said...

I remember that reindeer!! I'm pretty sure mine might be a heap of wood shavings, I have no idea what happened to it.

Your house looks amazing!! I love all your decorations and I totally love my JOY sign we did. It's nice to actually have some Christmas decor. I can't wait to see you this week! I can just imagine the McNatts trying to eat everything artificial in sight and rip open the gifts. That little chunk kills me! You look so cute in that picture with Chloee, with the tree all lit up. Beautiful!