Monday, December 7, 2009

Forgotten Happenings and Thoughts

There have been a lot of things over the last few months have happened that I wanted to blog about but forgot about them. I want to have these things in my blog for my book that I'm going to print at the end of the year. Really, I use my blog as my journal. This post will be complete and total randomness, eh... what else is new?

1- About a month ago, I was running around the house like crazy trying to get everything packed to leave for Amy's house for a few days while Josh was away for work in Georgia. It was about 10 AM and Halle was crawling around and touching the bathroom door, by the hinges, just when Chloee decided to shut the door. Yes, she shut the door on Halle's pinky finger. Luckily, she didn't get it all the way shut because I started screaming. I don't do so hot in stressful, think fast situations. She screamed so hard, she actually passed out on me. Got her to the doctor, not broken, thank heavens. What a nightmare!!!

2- Amy, Mark & Jess (Micheal's brother and his wife) and Josh and I went to go see New Moon the weekend it came out. It was awesome!!! Yes, that was like 3 weeks ago and I am just now posting something about it. We had such a blast going all together. Can't wait for Eclipse!

3- We did get a new dog after ours was stolen back in May. I don't think I ever put up a new post about it. Yes, from all the way back in May. We got another one just like Sam, a black, pure bred lab named Koda. He is hyper and psycho at times. I guess that's because he's still in the puppy stage. His birthday is on the day that Micheal passed away so Josh thought that sealed the deal and he had to have him. In his AKC registration papers he even named him some part of his name after Micheal by using the word Salomon, seeing as how Micheal loved their shoes.

4- I wanted to put up a post about Amy doing the marathon back in September but completely forgot. Shocker! I even have some awesome pictures of her running and her totally ripped legs but I'll post that on another one. She ran it for Micheal and she had an amazing time. She is like a rock, physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. What a great support and example she is for everyone around her.

5- It feels like Josh has been on a lot of business trips lately. Within the last 3 months he has gone to Canada, California, Ohio, Georgia, Idaho and some other one that I can't seem to remember right now. Oh and he just told me a few days ago that if something goes right on some other project, he might have to go to Japan or England next year. Blah! The only bright side to all his traveling is the frequent flier miles we get.

6- Halle has been scooting around on the floor for forever. The girl refuses to crawl, why would she, she can get around to whatever she plans to destroy just fine by army crawl. That girl is so stubborn. Well, on Sunday she finally crawled for the first time. Hallelujah! She's starting to do more of it now and now she thinks she has to be standing up to everything. She wants to pull herself up to everything. She stands there, holding on and then does her little dance that looks like someone is electrocuting her and inevitably she falls over and hits her head on something. I love that girl, she's so entertaining.

1 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

You guys got a new dog? Huh, why didn't I know that? :) I felt so bad for poor little Halle with her swollen finger. Thank goodness it didn't get broken.

I won't be surprised if the next time I see Halle she's walking. Every time I see that girl (which is often and I love it) she has learned something new. It's crazy to think that she'll be one year old soon! She is such cutie! Both those chicas are!