Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Jones Christmas Party

The Jones Christmas party is done every year. It's Josh's Mom's side of the family. They do a nice lunch, play games and Santa comes. Yea!!! Here is Santa talking to all of the kids about why he is real and how they should believe. He read them a story from a scroll too. Josh said he was great and he really thought he did a good job. I wasn't able to go due to personal matters.


Rachael, Josh's sister, did Chloee's hair. She did hers in 2 ponytails too. They looked so darn cute together. That look on her face is so cute. I wish I could have been there to see my girls on Santa's lap.


The only thing running through Halle's mind is, "I have to pull that beard!" she is so crazy. I love the way she's looking at Santa.


Josh said the girls were great about sitting on Santa's lap. They didn't cry or anything. I figured Chloee would be good but I had my doubts about Chubs!


Halle doesn't care about what's in the present, she only cares about what is wrapped around the present. If I'd let her, she'd eat wrapping paper at every meal.

Kathy, Josh's Mom, does A LOT to make this party happen. I know that she puts a lot of time and effort into making it possible for everyone to get together. It's kind of what you would call a "thankless job". Nobody really knows how much time, money, effort and stress goes into putting something like this together. Thanks Kathy for all you do!

1 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

Oh that little chubs!! I love her face on Santa's lap. She looks quite determined to find out what is under all that white face fur. I'm glad she didn't have a train in her hand to chuck at him or something. Ha ha! That still kills me. How nice of Josh's mom to put together such a nice family outing.