Thursday, December 31, 2009

Kennet Turns 5

Amy's son, Kennet, turned 5 back on December 13th. I am so behind. That cute little bugger, I can't believe he's already 5. Where did that time go?


Of course I have to post a picture of Hallsies watching Kennet open his presents. Her shirt said, "A Little Nutty", describes her perfectly.


Out of all the presents Amy gave him, he was the most happy with his Zurg. Apparently, he lost his in California this summer at Disney Land or something like that. It was so funny to see his face when he opened it. This kid LOVES all of the villains in any movie.


My Mom and Dad gave him a play gun. He was so excited when he saw what it was. Hearing my Mom tell me about how my Dad wanted to get it for him so bad and my Mom had something else in mind was hilarious. She told me that he said, "But Renae, you don't understand, every little boy needs a gun, it's part of being a boy". We had a good laugh about that one.


We gave Kennet this full Bumblebee costume. No children love Transformers more than Amy's.


Amy did this cake for Kennet. It is one of the dinosaurs from Dinosaur Train, some cartoon he loves. Of course it looks amazing. Sheesh, I wish I could say that I've seen something of hers that is artistic looks like crap, but I can't. If I'd done this, you wouldn't even be able to tell it was a dinosaur.

Was he so excited to blow out his candles?... NO, to play with the "Fire". He just kept saying, "Mom, when are we going to do the fire". He even had the lighter in his hand and wanted to light them himself. Awh, just like his Daddy, a total pyro.

He blew them out in a big one. Happy Birthday Kennet! We love you!!!

1 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

Kennet loves that Bumblebee costume! Thank you so much for it! I cannot believe how obsessed he was with his FIRE. Seriously, I better fire proof the entire house or I'll be coming home to a pile of ashes and a little boy on the front lawn with an innocent expression. Thanks so much for traveling so far for his party. We loved having you guys!