Thursday, December 31, 2009

Getting In All of 2009

I just put up 5 new posts. Playing catch up takes a long time to do. I opened all of the posts and made them drafts on December 31st so that when I posted them, they'd still be in 2009. I have got to get my books printed, I'm running out of space on my blog. I think it said I have already used up 75% of my blog memory. I need to get the books printed so that I can delete some stuff on here.

I hope everyone had a good 2009. I'm sure hoping and praying that 2010 is a lot better than 2009 for me and for my family. It's been a rough year from the very beginning and it still hasn't stopped. Hopefully 2010 will bring many great things to help heal the wounds, broken hearts and scars from 2009. It's been a whirlwind but we survived, we may have barely survived but still, we DID survive.

Thank you to all of the family and friends who have done so much for me this year. Thank you for your support and the countless things that you have done to help me with the MANY things that I had to experience this year. It will definitely be a year that I never forget. Although at times I felt like there was no way out, over time a small light has peered through and I can see where and what I need to do to get out.
"I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it"


Amy gave me this sign for Christmas, I fell in love with it when I saw it at her house. What a great saying and something I should read everyday.

God didn't promise days without pain,
Laughter without sorrow, nor
Sun without rain...
but He did promise
Strength for the day,
Comfort for the tears, and
Light for the way.

I think that pretty much sums it up!

3 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

Oh Kim, how I love you!!! It has been a crazy year and I am so proud of you and all that you've accomplished and overcome! You are such a beautiful, amazing wife and mother. You have helped me so much too this last year, you have no idea! Yes, let's hope that 2010 is way less crazy for our families. Love you, sistah!!

Anonymous said...

I read all of your blogs. It looks like you guys had a great Christmas! It would be so fun to get kids some matching PJ's, but I need a girl and a girl or a boy and a boy....maybe some day. By then I guess Seth wouldn't want to wear what his baby brother was wearing! Anyway. I hope you have a Happy New Year. Your girls are so cute :)
P.S. we've all been way sick too! No fun at all.

Ryan & Amber said...

Your kids are so cute! I always love reading your blog.