Friday, April 9, 2010

And She's Off...

Finally! Halle has finally started to walk. It was just on Tuesday, she took a few steps and she kept doing it and pretty soon she was walking all over. Josh kept saying, "One day it's all going to change, one day she'll just do it once and decide she likes it better than crawling and she'll be off!" That is exactly what happened. It wasn't over the course of a few days or weeks. She finally decided not to be lazy anymore and kept doing it. Yeah for Hals!!!

The only problem is, now she thinks she can just walk/fly right down the stairs. I swear she just got good at learning how to turn around and slide down the stairs. Oh well!

3 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

This girl is a machine! One minute she is crawling everywhere and then the next..... BOOM! She is GONE!! I can't believe how much she walks now, can pivot herself, and sometimes flat out tries to run! She kills me.. what a cutie!!!!

Heather said...

WOW!! How exciting! I crack myself up because I'm always excited about the next leaps with Sofia -- but when she gets there I'm like, "Oh crap! I'm not ready for this!" Hahaha.

Hope you guys are doing great! (And congrats about Josh's new job! I've been meaning to call you and tell you how sad/excited I am for you guys! (Sad for me! Maybe you can come to Lagoon on Lagoon day - that'd be awesome!)

Anonymous said...

yay for Halle walking! It's so nice once they can get around on their own :) It's fun to watch them explore. The Easter dresses are way cute!! Looks like you had a great Easter!