Friday, April 16, 2010

SUN... glasses & burns

Last week we went to the park over here by my house and played some softball. That's a post all on its own to come. Well, we all got sunburned. It didn't even feel that hot outside at all. I didn't think we'd get burned, I was wrong.

Halle in her ever so cool shades.


I loved this picture, she's totally leaning back and giggling. It's so hilarious, almost like maybe you could imagine her doing her sinister laugh because she's got some evil plan stirring up in that little brain of hers.


What a sinister look! She's a sneaky one, that Hals!


She won't ever keep sunglasses on, so of course I had to take a million pictures of it.


You can kind of see her sunburn in these pictures but this last one really shows it...

Just had to give you a hard time, Ames!

2 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

That's right, it's my award and I'm NOT going to share it with anyone!! Mine mine mine! Seriously, Hals and I look like we had too much fun with some blush. At least hers was on her face, look at me! How in the world is it that I got a nice fry and my kids were the exact same color before and after? They both have somewhat fair skin, too. Not fair. Hals, let's you and I form a club!

Anonymous said...

I like the last picture, but OUCH! I hate sunburns! Hope everyone recovers soon!