Tuesday, April 20, 2010

MINUTE TO WIN IT!!!

Most of you who read my blog, have an invite to read my sister's blog as well. I figured that I'd get my "Minute to win it" post up as well. My family likes to watch this show. For those of you who don't know what it is, you have to do certain things within 1 minute to win money and move up to a million dollars.

Some of the things are really hilarious. Ok, most of them are. Well, we did a tournament but the only one I got pictures of was of me and Amy doing the Oreo contest. You have to start with an Oreo on your forehead and then get it down your face and into your mouth without using your hands. In the actual show, you have to do 3 in a minute. We were lucky if we got one in our mouth. I was the first one to do it though. Yeah!!! Here are some pictures. Josh was having all too much fun just snapping pictures of me and Amy acting like idiots.


Let me just say that it was late and me and Amy get really weird. When the 4 of us (Me, Josh, Amy & Micheal) used to get together all the time, once it hit about midnight, me and Amy would do things that made our husbands laugh in absolute shame of us.

This night was no different...
This is known as one of our "victory dances".


I tripped on something and fell...

I'm laughing so hard, I'm trying not to pee my pants...

I was finally able to get up and Josh snapped an oh-so-awesome shot of me!


Amy is totally going to beat me for this picture. I had to put it on here. You can see where she's drooling from the Oreo after she finally got it into her mouth! Oh, that's classic!

GOOD TIMES!!!

3 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

No doubt at all that Micheal was shaking his head right along with Josh!! There's no way he's going to claim me when I kick the bucket. That was SO much fun and obviously I couldn't contain my saliva! I'll save you the beating because it is pretty funny. Oh how I love our victory dances! The best part was when you fell on the floor! I'm still laughing about it!!! We need to do it again!

Anonymous said...

you are lucky to have each other and live so close so you can get together a lot, it looks like you had tons of fun. What will your next "Minute To Win It" game be?

Ryan & Amber said...

I haven't looked at blogs forever. I love reading yours. Your girls are beautiful. I love all the pics you take.