Monday, April 12, 2010

EASTER

Amy was here over Easter. We always celebrate Easter with the Easter Bunny on Saturday. We always did when we were kids & we do it now with our own children. This way, the real reason we celebrate Easter doesn't get lost or forgotten with all of the candy & toys.


The girls got matching pajamas. They look so cute in them. I don't know what is going on with that ever so weird face Chloee is pulling. She was in a weird mood that day.


Her weird mood, as mentioned above.


On Sunday, we went up to my parents' house and had dinner. My dad hid eggs all over for the kids to find, inside of course, there was still plenty of snow in Logan. The kids dyed some eggs, we ate until the seams on our pants almost burst and we just had fun together. My dad was so excited to give the grandkids their presents. Chloee's little thing had a cell phone, bracelets, sunglasses, a wig, some rings, VIP cards, a whole bunch of things. Her face was priceless when she saw all of it!

Chloee sporting her ever so fashionable wig!


Halle got this duck toy. You hide the baby duck with the mom's wings and then it says "peek-a-boo", very cute. We ended up cutting the baby from the mom because Halle wanted to haul just the little baby duck around.


I loved this picture.


Amy gave my girls Easter dresses. My gosh, they are the cutest dresses. Seeing as how last week was General Conference, the girls didn't get to wear them until this week.
I think I'm going to do her 4 year pictures in this dress. She looks so cute in it. She asked me all day yesterday, "Mom, do you think I look cute? I feel so pretty. I'm like a princess, huh!"


It wouldn't be Sunday if there wasn't a lot of extremely loud screaming coming from Halle. I couldn't get anything in her hair.


She calmed down enough that I was able to get the matching bow Amy bought and the headband in her hair. Not for long though.


Can you see that huge tear just streaming down her face? She hates the headband, she can feel it on her head and she rips it out about 3 seconds after I put it on.


She barely has enough hair that I can get away with putting just the bow in her hair and if I can distract her, she forget it's there. She looked so cute in her dress. It has a lot of that netting underneath it. I love how it just poofs out her dress and since she's walking, it looks even more adorable when she toddles around, she looks like a little bell. I think I'll do Halle's 1 year pics in her dress as well.
Thanks Aunt Amy!!!

3 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

OHHHH!!!! Those little girls are too cute! I'm so glad that they both fit them. Poor Halle. I feel bad I bought her such a torturous dress to get into. That tear on her cheek is heartbreaking! And Chloee is a total princess!! Her hair is so cute! And I love Chloee's wierdo faces. Our family is good with weird. Love the post. Thanks for letting us come up. We had so much fun!

Renae Williams said...

The girls look adorable in their new dresses. They are so pretty. It was fun having everyone over for Easter even if there was still plenty of snow in good old Cache Valley.

Heather said...

What a sweet auntie to get such cute dresses! And the girls look BEAUTIFUL! Is Halle a blondie? She sure is growing up quick! They're just the cutest girls!