Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The NCAA Basketball Champion

Every year my dad has everyone in the family fill out a paper for the March Madness NCAA championships. Whoever wins, gets $5. It's all for fun and the best part about it is that 99% of the years the "sports fanatics" never win. So hilarious and this year was no different.

1st: ME - Score 720
2nd: A TIE between Mom & Matt - Score 670
3rd: Dad - Score 550
4th: Annie - Score 520
5th: Josh - Score 510
6th: Jordan - Score 480
7th: Marcus - Score 410

(Amy was in Hawaii when we all filled out our papers. Not that it matters, she would have lost anyway, I would have retained my winning spot either way.)


Me, overly ecstatic that I won! I never win!


Yeah, I don't know what I was doing in this picture.
I blame Amy for taking it.

I used the winnings on me and the girls for lunch the next day at McDonald's. We shared a 20 piece of chicken nuggets. I swear their chicken nuggets are the only thing that all of us agree on.

2 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

Please! I so would have won if I hadn't been in Hawaii! I see that you already spent my winnings, though. Hmmm, how shall I have you pay me back? I'll let you know what I come up with.

Way to go, Kim! Way to beat all those sports fans!

Heather said...

YOU ROCK! Love your family tradition and so cool you won.