Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy


This last week was insane. I was home for about 2 hours, that was it. I went up to my Mom's on Monday and Tuesday. Some guys that Josh works with from John Deere flew in Monday and were there until Wednesday. Josh didn't get home from work until 10 pm Monday night and 11 pm Tuesday night. Amy came up to my mom's to talk at a fireside on Tuesday night.

We all stayed and left Wednesday morning. Amy was a life saver and took Halle with her so that I wouldn't have to worry about her while I was packing. I left my mom's, came home for a few hours, packed for me and the girls for the next 3 or 4 days and left for Amy's.

Josh's brother got married that Thursday. They did the "luncheon" the night before, on Wednesday. Josh came right from work to Amy's and we were still late to the event. We stayed at Amy's Wednesday night. Josh and I went to the SLC temple Thursday, while Amy was a doll and watched the girls. We came home, got the girls ready and left for the reception in Lindon. We were there all night. Came back to Amy's, slept there again and Josh left for work in the morning.

Josh and Chloee had a "Daddy Daughter Ball" to attend that night. I got her all dressed up and took her to his work. There's a post about that coming as soon as I get the pictures back. They leave, Halle and I stay another night at Amy's because Amy and I had signed up to do a race on Saturday for diabetes. That's another post to come.

I didn't get home until Saturday afternoon. I wasn't home for this whole past week except for those few hours on Friday to pack and head down to Amy's. It was crazy and now I'm only going to be home Sunday, Monday & Tuesday before I leave again. Amy, the boys, me and the girls are headed down to St. George on Wednesday to see my sister Annie and her family. They live in California but will be in St. George for her husband's side of the family. They are doing a reunion or something. So, we are going a few days before their reunion to spend time with them.

I feel like all I've been doing the last few days is laundry, laundry, laundry!!!

2 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

I'm glad you guys had a fun time and I had a blast having you down here! That was a crazy week for you. But I'm glad we got to spend so much time together. Here's to hoping summer slows down for us, eh? Yeah right!!

Heather said...

Phew! That felt like a long week just reading it. Sounds like there was lots of good times. Yay!