Thursday, May 27, 2010

Halle's New Favorite Food


Yep, you guessed it. It's cat food or dog food, whichever one she can get her grubby little mitts on. Josh was outside with her and he turned his back for just a bit and when he looked back at her she was chewing something. He made her spit it out and it was dog food. She was all sorts of mad when he made her spit it out.

She was at Amy's a few days later and in the amount of like a day, she had stuffed 2 whole, huge handfuls of cat food in her mouth. I made her spit that out and once again, temper tantrums, screaming, yelling, hitting, you name it, she did it.

I swear we feed our child actual food that is good. Anything can be better than cat or dog food, right? Maybe my cooking is that bad. Now there's something for me to really ponder about.

1 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

When I walked out there and saw her fat cheeks stuffed to the gills I wondered what in the world I had given her. Then I took one look at the cat food and realized she was munching on Friska's Happy Kitty Chow. She is such a funny girl. I'm sure it won't hurt her, but if she starts to bark or meow on a regular basis, then I might start worrying.